RESIDENTIAL MEDICAL-2016 application form - Last Updated - 2/26/2014
Steps for Registering :
1. Click the Register Button Given Below
2. Select the desired programme and click ‘Submit’.
3. Fill in the particulars as per requirement in the Registration Form.
4. It leads to the login page. Login with Your username and password and enter to Dashboard.
5. PAYMENT OPTIONS are available in Dashboard.
6. You can select any of those 6 packages in Payment Page, but the Weekly Tests are
based on the Programme (group) you selected initially.
7. Brilliant Brain Bank (Course Material) will be sent only for those who needed it, and will
sent only to the Indian Address given at the time of registration (Local Guardian).
1. For Those who already purchased our ONLINE TEST SERIES, may contact us
before making the Registration. There will be a concession in the payment.
2. Time Table (Test Schedule) will be updated in Dashboard in a couple of days.
3. Programme details are updated in the website, which was already sent to You.
For more clarifications, You can contact to the Helplines given below.
4. Please share this info to those who like to join our Online Gulf Batch.
About the Programme
- Gulf Batch Online is a programme specially designed for Gulf students who are not able to attend the direct classes conducted by Brilliant Study Centre, Pala.
- Weekly Test Series: It is conducted at regular intervals, as per the given schedule. Once the test is activated, student will get 1 chance for the same and Ranklist/Answersheet will be available after six days (expiry date). He/She can attempt the test, even after expiry, but will not be included in the initial ranklist.
- Online Test Series: There are around 500 Tests with more than 25000 questions in 3 levels. These tests can be attempted any time.
- Course Material (Brilliant Brain Bank) is a printed version of Online Test Series with more than 10000 solved questions, which can be sent only to the Indian address, which is given at the time of registration.
Helpline: +91 4822 201123, +91 9400 805 805